Blog Flux MapStats: Stats and Web Counter
]]>
Google
 
Web perl-tips.blogspot.com
 

« Home

Sunday, August 21, 2005

Perl Tips Blog Starts

This blog is probably one of the harder of my collection of blogs to write. Anyone that already knows Perl may or may not find the postings here useful. Anyone who doesn’t know Perl will likely find the postings too advanced. Where do I draw the line? My feeling is that the only way I can approach this blog without second-guessing myself is to solve specific problems using Perl. That means each entry is likely to be fairly long, unless I simply summarize or even point you to the appropriate Perl modules or resources that you’ll need. Additionally, if you’re reading this blog and want to know how to do something in Perl in particular, feel free to post a comment. If I know how to do it, I’ll at least get you started. Note that initially, I will not be blogging here regularly until I have a collection of entries ready to post.

Addendum: Actually, due to idiots sending me absolutely unrelated comment-spam, I've temporarily disabled comments. Get me at rdash001-at-yahoo-dot-ca if you have Perl questions.

cheers,

the chameleon


E-mail this post



Remenber me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Dave,

Sure, feel free to drop me a line

Add a comment

 

About me

  • I'm blogslinger
  • From Canada
  • Writer, author, former magazine editor and publisher, amateur photog, amateur composer, online writer/ blogger, online publisher, freelancer

  • My profile

Previous posts

Powered for Blogger
by Blogger Templates
Computers Blog Top Sites